The ComFlor 60 composite flooring system is simple and fast to install
- Gauge options of 0.75mm to 1.20mm to suit the particular span.
- Optimised profile design gives exceptional unpropped (double) spanning capability of over 4.00 metres, reducing structural steel requirements and hence cost.
- Propped spans over 6.50m are also possible using bottom steel.
- ComFlor 60 uses a reduced concrete volume for any slab depth, providing a more sustainable solution and reducing costs.
- Stiffer profile means less deflection during construction leading to greater safety on the site and savings on concrete.
Keep it simple
- The profile design guarantees central shear-stud positioning to optimise composite action, reducing the need for on-site checking.
Excellent acoustic and fire performance
- Fire ratings up to 4 hours are possible with ComFlor 60
- ComFlor 60 has best inherent acoustic properties of the ComFlor range.
Safer manual handling
- With a cover width of 600mm, sheets are lightweight, making them safer and easier to handle.
Steve Stickland - Product Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 021 617 309
Brett Pocock - Construction Sales Engineer - email@example.com - 021 856 075